So here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
11 Questions asked of me by ang4him:
- Why did you start blogging? Hmm..it was kind of personal reasons. Some memories about something I thought I was over with came back so alive and fresh that I thought I’ll either have to start writing or go crazy ..I decided to write ☺and it helps me a great deal!
- If you had to change your name – what would you choose and why? -I dreamt about other names while growing up- however I would not want to have my name changed now; because I really do like the nicknames my family and friends created out of it 😉
- What is the craziest thing you believed wholeheartedly as a child that you’ve discovered is not true? – that if you made a funny face and somebody else would give you a real good scare right then, you’ll end up keeping that face forever😅oh. .and there was one thing even crazier ..but I decided it’s too crazy for my blog😅
- What quote or saying do you hear all the time that drives you insane? ..”but it’s not my turn” and “where is this or that?”
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured? Working with my brother in our little garden at a hillside. I was working above him and we were both hoeing weeds with a sharp hoe. My foot slipped downhill, which my brother couldn’t have foreseen and his hoe went right into my foot with full force .. piercing through the rubber boots and all…
- What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you in the past few weeks? While brewing wine,one of my perfectly fine gallon jars suddenly had a round hole in it ..and a whole gallon of wine ran out 😕
- What food combinations do you love that others find weird? -fresh pineapple slices with a spicy powder.. slightly salty and hot chili.
- If you could have any super power – what would it be and why? to fly like a bird..because that would be especially cool in rainy season instead of traveling on mud roads.
- What mythical creature do you wish actually existed? One of the dragons from Game of Thrones.
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? Probably my husband
- What is one interesting fact about yourself that you’d like to share with all of us? I did mention it before in another award post..but here it is again: while striving for the most minimalistic lifestyle possible, I ended up moving from my home country Germany to jungle wilderness of Centralamerica. For seven years I’ve lived completely without electricity, telephone, internet, car and all modern amenities.
If one of the blogs listed is yours, feel free to participate or not participate as you so choose in this award. If you are a reader, take a peek at these and see which ones catch your fancy.
- Darol D’cruz
- The Non-Alcoholic Student
- Alizeh Rangoonwala
- Mr. Bako
- Abhijith Padmakumar
- Kai Lah
- An Irish Procrastinator
Questions for My Nominations:
- What made you start blogging?
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What do you wish to accomplish in 2018?
- Are people outside the blogging community aware of your blog? i.e. family,friends
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- How did you choose the title of your blog?
- Summer or winter?
- What made you smile today?
Thank you again for all the bloggy love so far. This adventure has been more exciting than I could have ever imagined. Happy Blogging and Happy Reading!
**** **** **** **** ****
My second award is:
The Friendship Blogger Award. I received it from earthwalking. I believe he’s one of my blogging friends with a pretty good idea of my self sustainable simple lifestyle.The Friendship Blogger Award was invented by: Novus.