A big shout out to An Irish Procrastinator for putting my name down for this one! I like nominations to get to know fellow bloggers better -and also give them a chance to learn a little more about myself.
An Irish Procrastinator has a great site with awesome poetry! Thank you very much for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their site.
- Write a paragraph of something positive about yourself.
- Nominate and notify as many bloggers as you wish.
- Use the Blogger Appreciation Award image.
Something positive about myself:
I’ve learned to change from being a negative person to (at least trying) to be positive about everything! I got aware of how I made other people feel with my constant whining and negativity when one person told me straight: you know that face of yours looks much more beautiful with a smile and also it’s a lot more inspiring for the people that surround you if you’re building others up instead of : being a drain to their energy!
I was like: “wait! What ?? Did you just say I’m a drain to other people’s energy?” “Just think about it” and while thinking about it it really opened my eyes about myself and how you can actually drain energy from others ..or share your positive energy if you choose to do so. I also learned there’s studies about this power of positivity ..on growing plants, and even just the power of positive and negative words.. do you call your children bad names ..negative like wild, loud rascal .. then don’t be surprised to have one… this is why I like to call mine sweet angels ☺😇😉
The mind is a powerful thing. Choose thinking positive thoughts and positive things will happen!
My nominees: (I know not everyone likes to participate in nominations so if you find yourself on this list and don’t want to respond I take no offence at all. I just wanted to give you a wave!)
Congratulations to all my nominees! Please don’t feel obliged to participate if you don’t feel like it.
. The rules are simple:
- I thank the person who nominated me: Check √
- I share 7 things about me – one of the purposes of this award is to get to know one another better. See my 7 facts below: Check √√
- Nominate bloggers who you’ve been following or have recently discovered who you believe deserve some recognition. Another purpose of this award is to promote networking among bloggers. My nominees are below: Check √√√
7 Facts about Me:
I had just done this a while ago .. so let’s see if I can come up with 7 more😉
1. I got bitten by a venomous snake(fer-de-lance) about two years ago.. totally my own fault for walking barefoot in the dark..living in their prime habitat
2.I love the sun and the beach! I know I would get bored though living permanently at the beach .. that’s why I keep it as something special .. I’ll just make short trips there every few months.
3.I make my own milk strainers and cheese clothes out of the same fabric.. fabric.. the daily prompt for today.. and I like to use the daily prompts like this 😉
4. I mix the best Mojitos with our own limes and mint that grow on our farm
5.I love cows.. (some of you might know this already) especially Jersey cows.
6. I have a hard time saying No! ..even if I know already I’m going to be overwhelmed I’ll say : sure, no problem I’ll babysit your kids that day – or whatever it is that you ask me
7.I love to ride in the back of our pick-up truck.
***** ******* **** ***** ****** ******
Liebster Award and Friendship Blogger Award
I received both from Nash. If you do have a moment please visit his blog. I might have to start a “Save his blog!”campaign – as he threatened to quit blogging. (I hope he was joking!!) You will like his humor and he’s also talking about a lot of interesting topics. He was one of my first followers.. helping me build my blog and has been one of the most loyal ones the whole time.. Nash!! Please keep blogging! I miss the bedtime stories already😅
The Friendship Blogger Award was invented by: Novus,
“This Award is for those we cherish in WP and to show them affection and to offer them our friendship.” – I found that description to be very touching. Novus created that award! How awesome is that?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the Award (Novus Lectio) and its purpose.
- Nominate other bloggers to receive the awards.
- List the rules and display the Friendship blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
The Seas of Mintaka. My new friend from Spain … also making homemade soap! If I’m right that is the reason we met .. because while I was searching for a milk soap recipe and a few tips on soap making I typed : homemade soap in the WordPress Search Bar and that’s how I found her 😍beside the super detailed soap making instructions an absolutely lovely blog!
That was it for today! Congratulations to all my nominees.. and if there’s anyone that would have liked to be mentioned in one of the lists .. just let me know! I can still add more😉