My blog is a little over a month old -and this is my fourth award. Constant posting and interaction with other bloggers is not only fun and helpful but also results in pleasant surprises like this.
Curiosity, thank you so much for the nomination. She writes very inspirational posts; for example how to go Sugar-Free for a couple days – Check it out!
The rules for this one are quite simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
7 facts about myself:
- While striving for the most minimalistic lifestyle possible I ended up moving from my home-country Germany to jungle wilderness in Centralamerica. For seven years I lived completely without electricity, telephone, internet, car and all modern amenities.
- I’m half Greek. Hardly know how to speak it.. but I do honor my Greek heritage by still cooking all the Greek dishes -just the way my grandmother taught me to.
- I love to talk to my animals. Telling them stories or things they should or shouldn’t do, why I like them so much and so on ..oh, and No, I don’t do self-talk 😉
- I repurpose everything possible. Old clothes get cut into stripes and crocheted into rugs. Gallon jugs are reused for milk, bottles filled with homebrewed wine, other containers turn into planters.
- One thing on my bucket list is spending some time -at least one night- all by myself on an island. I know which island already; I just didn’t get to do it yet.
- I’ve been planting all kinds of stuff: trees, flowers, vegetables and ornamental plants and palm trees – all over our place. My neighbor asked me years ago after I finished a row of ornamental ginger: “Are you done planting now?” Laughing at him I answered: “I’ll never be done! Just watch me!” 😉
- After living in the jungle for years I don’t freak out anymore when I see snakes, tarantulas or other creepy creatures.
- Easter Ellen
- Confessions of An Irish Procrastinator
- Off the Grid Life
- Fashion Empire
- Chomeuse with a Chou
- Nash Christmas
- Tina Tamez
Congratulations to my nominees and I am looking forward to read your responses. Please don’t feel obliged to participate, if you don’t feel like it.