I’m beyond grateful that I became part of a blogging community that welcomed and supported me and sometimes lectured me where I needed it 😉. Until a couple weeks ago I didn’t even know this community excisted and here I go already with my 3rd nomination. Not only is it pretty cool when fellow bloggers stop by and take time to read- but it’s touching to find out they considered you worthy for an award. Recently while I was sleeping a fellow blogger on the other side of the world nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Waking up to those news made my entire day!
Nash, thank you for nominating me- it means the world to me! You have been following and supporting me from the start and your thoughtful, humorous comments always leave me either smiling, laughing out loud or with a boost to my self-esteem.
Please do check out his blog. He’s writing about interesting topics, psychology included and also touching subjects others would be shy to talk about- very courageous! My absolute favorite are his bedtime stories, though.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivety and creativity in the blogging community.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
QUESTIONS from Nash
1.Dog or cat ? Hmm, that’s a hard one. I have both and love them all. But… since I’m not on good terms with my cat (she jumped up on a new tarp roof and scratched and tore it to pieces just recently) I will answer with: dog. (You might get a different answer if you ask me again another time😉)
2.Moon or Mars ? Moon
3.Health or money ? Definitely health over money!!
4.Favorite car ? Dreaming big it would be a BMW cabriolet. But since I’m living off grid, remote, have to pass creeks and jungle roads.. I need something sturdy: so I will answer with Toyota- Tacoma pickup truck , double cab and four wheel drive.
5.Favorite virtue for every person is ? Honesty and Loyalty.
6.What should i change on my blog ?
I don’t want you to change your blog, because I really like it how it is.However you could start writing your stories with sequels, end where the story is filled with suspense and leave the reader hanging, trying to figure out what would happen next..
7.Best blogger from your choice is ? I don’t like to answer this kind of question with just one blog name. There’s a few I really like (yours included)
8.Your favorite color ? BLUE- and all shades of it.
9.You are having a bad nightmare what would you do to stop it ? I rarely ever do.. and if, I somehow manage to wake up before things are getting too bad.
10.Are you in love ? With my family, yes! And always all over again when there’s new babies born on my homestead😍
11.Ask me something ? When was the last time you climbed a tree?
- Trading Desks for Dirt
- Chomeuse with a chou
- Jack of All Trade
- Daima Hussain
- The sun shines again
- Stoner on a rollercoaster
My Questions for you:
- What made you start blogging?
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What do you wish to accomplish in 2018?
- Are people outside the blogging community aware of your blog? i.e. family,friends
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- How did you choose the title of your blog?
- Summer or winter?
- What made you smile today?
Congratulations to all my nominees. I’m looking forward to read your answers.