Yay! Come and have a drink with me. I’ll personally mix some Mojitos for the occasion! I feel humbled and like I’m receiving honor that I don’t deserve. At this point I also want to thank all my followers!Seriously, someone thought my blog was worth a look at?! I got nominated for
**The Liebster Award**
FROM: One day at a time – a blog that inspired me a lot already on my short blogging journey (I just started a couple weeks ago)
QUESTIONS FOR ME: (and my answers)
- Tell me about a time when you did something wrong/ made a mistake, but no one noticed. (I am aware this is not a question…)Had to build a magazine rack in woodworking classes at school. Uuugh..I hated it anyway.. while finishing up I broke off one of the legs of mine.. just shortly before we were to hand them in for grading. . Just glued it back on.. no one ever noticed 😉
- Which superhero would you like to interview and why?Personally not so much into fiction but it would be Wonder Woman. Need to know a thing or two about her super powers.
- What mundane thing is “magical” to you and why?My daily cup of coffee in the morning. It’s like I’m metamorphosing from sleepy cocoon to active butterfly.
- Would you like to read minds and why?No, that’s a sacred part of real privacy -that I’m really glad it exists so no, I don’t want anyone to read my mind and therefore don’t want to read other people’s minds.
- What question do you hate to answer?The one asked too often in my house: “Where is..this or that?”
- What makes you feel powerful?Mixing cocktails. It feels like I have power to transform people into a better mood.
- Questions for you:
- 1. Why did you start your blog?
- 2. Where was your best vacation ever ?
- 3. What was the best excuse you heard lately?
- 4. If you could choose one person to stay with you on an island – who would that be?
- 5. What is your favorite beverage?
- 6. What are three things you cannot live without?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs.
- Give them some questions to answer.