My second nomination – already! It is starting to make me feel extra special! This time it is from my blogging partner Jack of All Trade. Thank you so much. We must have started out on our blogging adventure at almost the same time. I really liked the term he used to describe it: “baby blogger” … and I’m looking forward to grow together. I especially like the cookies he’s providing frequently for fellow bloggers.
Rules for Accepting It
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.”
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
MY QUESTIONS FROM: Jack of All Trade
- If you are going to be renamed, what name would you choose? I think I want to be named Emily.. Yea, I like how that sounds..
- If you are given a time machine and a chance to change one incident of your life, what would it be? Hmm is it coincidence that I’m currently watching ‘Timeless”.. I would go back to a situation where I should have run from .. But didn’t.
- What is your favorite breakfast, Lunch and dinner? My favorite breakfast is my coffee, fresh bagels,fruit salad and juice;favorite lunch:steamed fish with vegetables and fries; favorite dinner : just sandwiches.
- What is more important Money or the Moral Value? Explain In my opinion moral value is more important than money. If moral value and money exist at the same time when money diminishes in value.. moral value will stay. Depending on circumstances it might also demoralize with time. But it will exist longer than the money value.
- List your three all-time favorite songs? Passenger: Let her go; Enrique Iglesias: Hero; Bryan Adams: 18 ’til I die
- What scares you the most? Why?Serious crime happening close to me. Makes me feel vulnerable and unsafe.
- If world is going to end, on that last moment whom you want to be with? My family and very few closest friends.
- Some words about world terrorism. It just hurts me deep in my heart .. I don’t have many words for that..
- Do you know that you are an Idiot? Yes | No Yes, I know 😂
- Last but not least, how blogging enters your life and what are all the changes it made? It makes me almost addicted .. But it also opens up a whole new dimension. I get to meet new people from all over the world.. it bridens my horizon to read about different countries, beliefs, customs, cultures.
- My Questions for you:
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- What’s your biggest dream ?
- What do you value most in another person?
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts?
- Do you ever get ‘writer’s block’s -and if you do , how do you deal with it?
- What is your favorite food?
- What would be something people would be surprised to know about you?
- What quote inspires you?
- How do you promote your blog?
- What is more important for you : warm running water or WiFi?
- THANKS A LOT FOR ACCEPTING. I WISH YOU GROWTH AND SUCCESS FOR YOUR BLOG.